pumpkin-apple-silk-cocktail
This pumpkin apple silk cocktail is perfect for a fall party or an after-work drink. It features a blended mix of egg whites, apple juice, pumpkin purée, and apple brandy. | peteandgerrys.com
This pumpkin apple silk cocktail is perfect for a fall party or an after-work drink. It features a blended mix of egg whites, apple juice, pumpkin purée, and apple brandy. | peteandgerrys.com This pumpkin apple silk cocktail is perfect for a fall party or an after-work drink. It features a blended mix of egg whites, apple juice, pumpkin purée, and apple brandy. | peteandgerrys.com
Arrow Created with Sketch. Back to The Recipes

Pumpkin Apple Silk Cocktail

  • Snacks and Apps
  • Desserts
Star Created with Sketch. Star Created with Sketch. Star Created with Sketch. Star Created with Sketch. Star Copy 4 Created with Sketch.
4/5 - 1 Ratings
PRINT Print
Prep Time 5 minutes
Serving Yield 2 cocktails

The name says it all: this smooth concoction of pumpkin, egg white, and a splash of apple brandy is as silky as can be. The sleek golden-orange hue makes this cocktail both a showstopper at your next gathering and an inviting option when happy hour rolls around. For a touch of sweetness, rim the glass with cinnamon sugar before pouring.

By: Foodness Gracious

Ingredients

  • 1 Pete and Gerry’s Organic Egg White
  • 1/2 cup unfiltered apple juice
  • 2 tablespoons pumpkin purée
  • 1/4 cup apple brandy

Nutritional Information plus

Servings: 2

Amount Per Serving: Calories 100, Fat Cal. 0, Total Fat 0g (0% DV), Sat. Fat 0g (0% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 30mg (1% DV), Total Carb. 8g (3% DV), Fiber 1g (4% DV), Sugars 7g, Protein 2g, Vitamin A (35% DV), Vitamin C (2% DV), Calcium (0% DV), Iron (2% DV), Vitamin D (0% DV). 

Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

For more information about how we calculate our nutritional content and to read our nutritional disclaimer, please check out our Recipe Nutrition Facts blog post.

Directions

Step 1

Place all of the ingredients into a cocktail shaker and shake vigorously for 30-40 seconds.

Step 2

Open the shaker completely and slowly pour into two martini glasses.

Step 3

Lightly dust with cinnamon.

Farm Team Tips:

If you like things a little sweeter, add a cinnamon sugar rim to the glass before filling with your silky smooth drink!

How much did you enjoy this recipe?

How much did you enjoy this recipe? Rate it from 1-5 to let us know!

x

COMMENTS

* Required

RESPONSES

John

October 05, 2021

How are the egg whites safe to eat w/o pasturization?

Reply Page 1 Created with Sketch.

1 Reply

Steven Bissonnette

October 06, 2021

We only recommend that you avoid raw eggs if you are pregnant or nursing, but there are home pasteurization methods that can be used if you are uncomfortable with the raw egg white. The other option is to find our convenient Liquid Egg Whites at your local grocer and use those!

Reply Page 1 Created with Sketch.

Jill E Ingham

September 24, 2021

I can not wait to make this...now I need to wait for someone special to enjoy it with me*. I'm married to an OTR truck driver.

Reply Page 1 Created with Sketch.

1 Reply

Steven Bissonnette

September 27, 2021

We can't wait for you to enjoy it together, and we'd love to hear how it turns out!

Reply Page 1 Created with Sketch.

Related Recipes