Promotions and Offers
flourless-cinnamon-molasses-cookies
Flourless whole grain molasses cookies made with coconut oil, coconut sugar, oats, ginger, and nutmeg. Perfect for the holiday season. | peteandgerrys.com
Flourless whole grain molasses cookies made with coconut oil, coconut sugar, oats, ginger, and nutmeg. Perfect for the holiday season. | peteandgerrys.com Flourless whole grain molasses cookies made with coconut oil, coconut sugar, oats, ginger, and nutmeg. Perfect for the holiday season. | peteandgerrys.com
Arrow Created with Sketch. Back to The Recipes

Flourless Cinnamon Molasses Cookies

  • Desserts
Star Created with Sketch. Star Created with Sketch. Star Created with Sketch. Star Created with Sketch. Star Created with Sketch.
5/5 - 2 Ratings
PRINT Print
Prep Time 30 minutes
Cook Time
Serving Yield 20-24 cookies

Chewy with a bold and nutty flavor, these flourless cookies are loved by molasses fanatics everywhere. Coconut sugar, cinnamon, ginger, and nutmeg deepen the taste even more, making them a perfect match for a tall glass of milk or a warm cup of English breakfast tea.

By: Family Farm Team

Ingredients

  • 1/3 cup (67g) coconut oil, melted
  • 1 large (50g) Pete and Gerry’s Organic Egg
  • 1/4 cup (79g) molasses
  • 1 cup (170g) coconut sugar
  • 2 cups (200g) whole grain oat flour
  • 1 teaspoon baking powder
  • 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
  • 1 teaspoon ground ginger
  • 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
  • 1/4 teaspoon salt

Nutritional Information plus

Serv. Size: 1 cookie, Servings: 24

Amount Per Serving: Calories 100, Fat Cal. 35, Total Fat 4g (6% DV), Sat. Fat 2.5g (13% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 10mg (3% DV), Sodium 50mg (2% DV), Total Carb. 15g (5% DV), Fiber <1g (4% DV), Sugars 10g, Protein 2g, Vitamin A (0% DV), Vitamin C (0% DV), Calcium (2% DV), Iron (4% DV), Vitamin D (0% DV).

Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

For more information about how we calculate our nutritional content and to read our nutritional disclaimer, please check out our Recipe Nutrition Facts blog post.

Directions

Step 1

Mix together melted coconut oil, egg, molasses, and coconut sugar by hand or using a mixer on low until smooth and well-blended.

Step 2

In a separate bowl, mix together remaining dry ingredients.

Step 3

Add the dry mixture to the molasses mixture, and mix until well combined and smooth.

Step 4

Refrigerate dough for 2-3 hours until chilled and firm to the touch (if dough gets too firm to scoop, just allow it sit at room temperature for 20 minutes or until workable).

Step 5

When ready to bake, preheat oven to 350F.

Step 6

Scoop dough by the tablespoonful, and roll into a ball. Place dough balls onto a parchment-lined baking sheet, leaving at least 3” of space between them.

Step 7

Bake for 12-15 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool completely before serving.

How much did you enjoy this recipe?

How much did you enjoy this recipe? Rate it from 1-5 to let us know!

x

COMMENTS

* Required

RESPONSES

Janice

December 23, 2020

Might be my new favorite cookies though I made a few changes because I love my spices. 😁 I doubled the ginger cinnamon, and nutmeg.... upped the salt to 3/4t, and added 1/2 allspice. Totally reminds me of the ginger cookies I grew up with. Thanks for sharing!

Reply Page 1 Created with Sketch.

Related Recipes