This position will work with a team of warehouse workers in the safe and efficient shipping, receiving, and stocking of product and materials in accordance with established Good Manufacturing Practices and Standard Operating Procedures to ensure accurate inventory and complete and on time shipments and deliveries. This position reports to the Warehouse Supervisor.
• Notifies warehouse supervisor of any issues related to personnel, process, equipment, product, facilities, etc.• Assists in moving trailers, goods and materials in yard or on site if trained and qualified
• Load and unload trailers
• Manual material handling, stacking and unstacking materials
• Rotate inventory
• Complete shipping and receiving documents
• Enter data into computer systems
• Operate forklifts and pallet jacks
• Comply with all food safety requirements
• Follow all workplace safety procedures
• General warehouse maintenance and housekeeping
• Other duties as assigned
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Previous warehouse experience preferred
• Attention to detail
• Strong organizational skills
• Good communication skills
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
We have a culture of EGGCELLENCE where each of us is committed to furthering the mission of our Company, taking ownership of our roles and being the best at what we do, striving for success, and taking pride in our business while having fun, finding fulfillment in our work, and sharing appreciation for the contributions of others. Pete and Gerry’s Organics is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer committed to providing a diverse, inclusive, and equitable work environment.
Fill out the info below and apply.
Are you 18 years or older?
Currently own or care for birds?
Have you ever been convicted of a felony? (Answering yes will not automatically disqualify you from employment)
Are you willing to submit to background screening?
Have you ever applied here before?
Have you worked for Pete and Gerry’s or Rooster Cruiser before?
If yes, did you leave on good terms?
Are you available for full-time work?
Are you available for part-time work?
Are you willing to work overtime as needed?
Do you have reliable transportation?
Please list three previous jobs.
Hybrid - Salem, NH