The Machine Operator is responsible for operating the egg processing machine and up to 20 associated egg packaging machines. Manage the daily processing plan and efficiently run the machine based on plan and available egg mix. Duties include machine and date code setup, carton inventory management and staging cartons for the day’s run.
• On time punctuality and attendance
• Check the board daily for date codes and accuracy
• Daily machine set up and clean up
• Ensure cartons are printed with correct date codes
• Coordinate processing based on daily processing plan, adjust as necessary during the day
• Manage flow of eggs via computer touch screen
• Keep work area clean at all times; clean up egg matter, etc. when time allows and always prior to any breaks
• Assist co-workers as needed - teamwork
• Attend safety training, use PPE’s as required and put safe practices into place every day
• Comply with Food Safety and GMP requirements at all times
• All issues or non-conformances related to quality assurance or food safety must immediately be reported to the Quality Assurance Supervisor or departmental supervisor/manager for communication with the Quality Assurance Manager
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Experience in a processing environment preferred
• Proficient with basic math
• Attention to detail
• Organizational skills
• Strong work ethic
• Good communication skills
• Able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds
• Stand on your feet for extended periods of time up to 12 to 14 hours
• Ability to keep up in fast-paced environment
Fill out the info below and apply.
Are you 18 years or older?
Currently own or care for birds?
Have you ever been convicted of a felony? (Answering yes will not automatically disqualify you from employment)
Are you willing to submit to background screening?
Have you ever applied here before?
Have you worked for Pete and Gerry’s or Rooster Cruiser before?
If yes, did you leave on good terms?
Are you available for full-time work?
Are you available for part-time work?
Are you willing to work overtime as needed?
Do you have reliable transportation?
Please list three previous jobs.
Lebanon, NH (temporarily remote)