Arrow Created with Sketch. Back to The Recipes Cauliflower Grain Bowl with Hummus and Fried Eggs Better Desk Lunches Meals Protein-Packed np_email_663301_000000 Created with Sketch. pinterest Created with Sketch. Twitter Created with Sketch. Facebook Created with Sketch. - shares Star Created with Sketch. Star Created with Sketch. Star Created with Sketch. Star Created with Sketch. Star Copy 4 Created with Sketch. 4/5 - 25 Ratings PRINT Prep Time 15 minutes Cook Time 30 minutes Serving Yield 2 servings Grain and veggie bowls have taken over lunchtime, and for good reason. This one is a work of art painted from a palette of golden roasted cauliflower, tender farro, a fried egg with crispy edges, and a brushstroke of hummus. A handful of small but mighty microgreens is the pièce de résistance, making this vegetarian meal a nutritious and filling choice for any time of day. By: Naturally Ella Ingredients For the cauliflower: 3 cups cauliflower florets 1 tablespoon olive oil 1 garlic clove, minced 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika 1/4 teaspoon sea salt For the bowls: 1 cup cooked farro 1/3 cup hummus 2 Pete and Gerry’s Organic Eggs, fried 3 tablespoons pepitas, toasted 1 cup microgreens Red pepper flakes, if desired Nutritional Information Servings: 2 Amount Per Serving: Calories 630, Fat Cal. 190, Total Fat 22g (34% DV), Sat. Fat 4g (20% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 185mg (62% DV), Sodium 570mg (24% DV), Total Carb. 83g (28% DV), Fiber 13g (52% DV), Sugars 4g, Protein 29g, Vitamin A (6% DV), Vitamin C (140% DV), Calcium (10% DV), Iron (45% DV), Vitamin D (10% DV). Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. For more information about how we calculate our nutritional content and to read our nutritional disclaimer, please check out our Recipe Nutrition Facts blog post. Directions To make the cauliflower: Step 1 Preheat oven to 425F. Place the cauliflower on a baking sheet and toss with the olive oil, minced garlic, smoked paprika, and salt. Step 2 Place baking sheet in the oven and roast until cauliflower is golden and tender, 25-30 minutes. To make the bowls: Step 1 Using a spoon, scoop hummus into two bowls (low and shallow bowls work best) and give each scoop a good swirl around part of the bowl. Step 2 Separate the farro, roasted cauliflower, fried egg, microgreens, and pepitas between the bowls. Sprinkle with red pepper flakes if desired. Note: For an even quicker lunch or weeknight meal, use any leftover cooked grains (such as brown rice, quinoa, millet, barley, or bulgur) and veggies you have on hand. Rate this Recipe Share this Recipe How much did you enjoy this recipe? How much did you enjoy this recipe? Rate it from 1-5 to let us know! x Page 1 Copy 3 Created with Sketch. 1 Page 1 Copy 3 Created with Sketch. 2 Page 1 Copy 3 Created with Sketch. 3 Page 1 Copy 3 Created with Sketch. 4 Page 1 Copy 3 Created with Sketch. 5 Submit COMMENTS Submit * Required RESPONSES Tammi March 10, 2021 This looks delicious. I'll be making this one! Reply Page 1 Created with Sketch. Barbara June 12, 2019 Looks great & yummy Reply Page 1 Created with Sketch. 1 Reply [email protected] June 12, 2019 We couldn't agree more, Barbara! We hope you can try this out yourself. Reply Page 1 Created with Sketch. Keith Johnson May 30, 2019 What is the hummus food ingredient? I know that humus is the component of soil particles that sequesters atmospheric CO2 into the soil. I don't see your connection. Reply Page 1 Created with Sketch. 1 Reply [email protected] May 30, 2019 Hi Keith! Good question. Hummus is made from mashed chickpeas or other beans, mixed with tahini, olive oil, lemon juice, salt, and garlic. It can be purchased in most grocery stores as a pre-made product or you can even choose to make your own using similar ingredients! A little different from humus, we'd have to say! :) Reply Page 1 Created with Sketch. Jenny May 23, 2019 Your making me so hungry. Reply Page 1 Created with Sketch. 1 Reply [email protected] May 24, 2019 We hope you get the chance to try this delicious recipe, Jenny! Reply Page 1 Created with Sketch.